Friday, September 26, 2008

Baby Anissa

So, while I was in VA, we went into Washington DC (which, okay - technically, is Maryland, but never mind that) 'cause I'd never been there before. And while we were there, I was privileged to meet up with Anna, Kyle and Anissa. YAY!!!!
For those of you that have not met Anissa, let me just tell you - she is such a sweetie! Remember the pictures of Anna when she was little? With the adorably kissable chubby cheeks, the winsome smile, and the oh-so-cute pensive stare? Anissa has inherited them all. Add to that the fine blonde hair (like James' color when he was 10 months) just starting to get sweet little curls, blue-grey eyes like her daddy's, and the infectious giggle, you have one irresistable little kid.
She is the sweetest thing, guys. Absolutely adorable! Curious and talkative, intelligent and observant, and a performer to the core. When you meet her, you'll be hooked!

4 comments:

RachelRenae said...

I've seen pictures of Anissa on Grandma's computer- she looks frickin EXACTLY like Anna when she was a baby. Salm her shut! She's aDOORable.

a.matson said...

Ha ha! I think that's the best phrase ever....."Slam her shut; she's aDOORable". I think I'll have to use that, if you don't mind. As always, you make my day Rachel!

Amy said...

That was a Chris joke Rachel. I hope you know that.

She is so cute! I bet she's even cuter in person!

RachelRenae said...

*GASP* It was NOT!

*offended*