I feel bad for not updating my blog in a while....not much has happened in my life that is all that entertaining to blog about. (Sorry.) So.....I'M STILL ALIVE!!! Really.
The end.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The happenings in my life for the benefit for those elect few - with (hopefully) a humorous twist.
4 comments:
Nothing interesting???? How about riding your horse bareback for over an hour and being sore for a week. How about dance lessons on Monday nights? How about actually getting good grades even if you are stressing about it? How about your cousins 1 1/2 year old calling you on the cell phone? How about finding out you are going to a Broadway premiere on opening night? HMMMMMM? Nothing ever happens? Really
I think your mommy is right! :)
Sounds like your life as indeed been interesting of late.....
That's true...I hadn't thought of those! (I'm gonna blog about the grand opening of King David after I actually go though.) I suppose those things are pretty interesting. I just didn't know how to make them blog-worthy. Sorry!:) I'll try again!
Post a Comment