Wednesday, March 18, 2009

King David the Musical

I'm so stinkin' excited about this, I have to write something about it.:) David Sanborn has a one-man show (King David: Song of the Shepherd) that is opening off Broadway in April! I will be writing more about that later, but for now, I wanted to give you all the website because I think it is absolutely fan-freakin'-tastic!
www.kingdavidmusical.com
There's a 3 minute video and a 6 minute video of his performance on the website....need I say more?:)

Okay - so now that the proud friend thing has subsided, I hope that you all have a wonderful day!:)

7 comments:

Megs said...

Oh my goodness!! He is amazing! Can i please jump in your suitcase? Please? Please??? :)

a.matson said...

Isn't he?!? I can't wait to go see the whole thing! Trust me, I will have the most descriptive...description possible when I return!

Megs said...

I think I'll jump in your suitcase with you... I can then add to the description! :) lol

a.matson said...

Silly girl! You will be very cold in the baggage area of the plane! Frozen, I might even say.

Janella said...

Very exciting for you!! Is this guy a friend of yours (you mentioned "the proud friend thing")? I was surprised by the name, but obviously it is not the David Sanborn I know (of, anyway - a jazz saxophonist).

a.matson said...

Aye - he is a friend of mine. He's the son of Art and Ellen Sanborn, who I was working with in FL. Nope, not the saxophonist...though I've heard that question before!:)

Megs said...

I could be a carry on- I am very compact you know...