Thursday, October 9, 2008
Oh, the humidity!
As soon as I stepped off the plane last night (okay, well, early this morning), I have been stickily aware that I am once again in the land of lizards. That's right - I have returned from my wonderful (dry and airy) home in CO to my slightly less-favorite sticky, smelly, hot and humid home in FL. And - oh! The stories I have for you! Stories of daring; of musicality; of incompetent airports. Oh, the adventures! And not to worry....I shall pen them all for your amusement - eventually. (And by eventually I mean sooner eventually rather than later eventually.) 'Cause I'm still working out a way to make them entertaining, rather than just stories. I can hear you all practically salivating for these tidbits of wit and whimsy. Don't worry....more to come - eventually.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I shall eagerly await the telling of your adventures
Lysie, I love you. You are a-MAY-zing!
Post a Comment