Friday, August 29, 2008

Ooops!

Hello again! I'm sure that you all are shocked at how much I'm writing this evening.....I had a phone date with my beloved brother and sister (to be, technically) and was awaiting the Skype summons with baited breath! And what better way to use that extra time than to update and personalize my blog (since I have more readers than I realized). Which brings me to the crux of this message.....my deepest apologies to the ones I didn't realize were reading this blog. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel unloved or excluded AT ALL! I just didn't realize that my ramblings would be interesting to anyone else.:) So, I truly apologize if you felt inferior....you most certainly are not! And in the future, I will remember that I am writing to more people than I realized before!:) (*endearing grin)

2 comments:

RachelRenae said...

I really like your new format.

You have a whole gaggle of fans!! and how could you not?

Anonymous said...

Back of my groupies, technophobe. :)