Friday, August 29, 2008

6 Random Things....

Oh, I'm so excited! My first blog tag! I feel like I've truly entered into the world of blogging...the rite of passage of technology! Could this perhaps mean that I am overcoming my ineptitude and constant battle with computers and their kin? (Well.....maybe not.) I feel like I should sing the "I'm a big kid now" song. Okay, so.....6 random things about me.

1. I love organizing the files on my computer. And each file is further subdivided into more detail so that I know exactly what is in each file. It can be quite the undertaking, but I get such a warm fuzzy feeling after completing filing the files in my computer!

2. I still sleep with my faithful stuffed bunny Arie.

3. Sometimes I speak Spanish to my horse.....and, it seems as though she actually understands. Hmm......

4. I love to make to do lists so that I can cross the things off. If I do something that is not originally on the list, I will add it (after I have completed it) for the joy of being able to cross it off!

5. The only store that I can get really lost in and happily spend several hours in (not counting the bookstore) is the western supply shop like Murdoch's. Ah....the bliss of cowboy boots and saddles!

6. I would like to have lived in the 50's.

I had so many others too....but I totally spaced them out! Oops. Oh well. I expect that all of you have other that you are thinking of that I don't even realize I have.:) And, since I only know one other blog, I am going to break a rule (*gasp*) and only tag....
James

Yay! This is fun!

1 comment:

RachelRenae said...

Lysie,

I love the list thing! I think it's so funny that you add things after your do them. I love lists, too. I relish creating my shopping list every week, and then crossing each item off. I organize it into 4 sections: dairy, produce, meat, and dry goods. Yay! Organization! *sigh*