So, funny story. You remember how I told you I was flying back to FL on the 14? Well, the 14 has come and gone, I am happily remain in CO. That's right! But, oh, I'm not still here because I missed the flight or didn't make standby.....I am still here because they have nowhere to put me in FL. How is that possible? you might ask. I'll tell you. Since I have been gone, my room is now in use by Onn, and after a few days, then it will be in use by one of the BLS student's moms. They were going to move me back to Gran's house until the 20 (when we move into the Burkowske's Barcelona house), but since I can't sleep there, Art and Ellen decided that it would be easier if I just stayed here. I know I have a room and a bed here!:) So, yes. That is the story of my Monday.
However, on the upside, it was a wonderful would-be last day. We went for a horseback ride in morning (that was absolutely wonderful!), finished packing, and then went to Damascus Grill for lunch. It would have been a wonderful memory to have left on. But, I now get several more days to make more wonderful memories! Yay! Plus, Jesus is using this time to help me to process and learn things about the situation down there and myself that I probably would have missed if I was on that flight last night. (Moral of the story: GOD IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!)
I love you, and miss you very much. I think that you are absolutely wonderful!
Hugs and kisses (from CO)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lysie! I'm still so excited that you're on here now. I've had blogger for a long time and now I feel a *tad* less lame.
I guess you're in NY now. Praying for you from South Carolina!
BLESS! LOVE!
Rachel
Hey I'm praying for you as i suppose you are back in fl now! I hope and prayed the preview went well! :) Loves!!
Megan
Post a Comment