Hello there!
Well, since you can now access Internet from your room (and since enough has happened, however minor it may be, to mention), I figured now might be the perfect time to write another blog! Let me just say, I hate having technology with no supervision. My iPod acted funny and I had no one to ask!:( I did figure it out eventually, after several needless hours/days of confusion. But, it has all been straightened out. On to the random splinters of events I have in store for you.:)
They have finally opened the Mexican restaurant in Sedalia. Mommy and I drove by it today, and stopped in. The place is almost unrecognizable. Very New Mexico feel of decoration, and though it is the same amount of space, it feels slightly larger. Oh, and apparently they added a new bathroom in the back. Cute little place, pretty good food. Has a wide variety of food it offers.....regular food (like burritos, nachos, tamales - and the servings are pretty darn large), specialty coffee (though I'm sure not as good as Solid Grounds), ice cream, and fudge. They are opened for a pretty good part of the day - closing is at 7pm, and opening sometime earlier in the morning (like 8 or 9am). Yay!
I bought the new Stephen Lawhead book, and devoured it in less than a day. (I know, I know, I have an addiction.) Don't know why you needed to know that, but still thought I should include it so you wouldn't feel left out!:)
Oh, and I will be going to New York for an Investor's Preview on the 24 of July. It's a quick trip - in on the 24, there for the preview, and then back to FL on the 25. Wheeeeeeeee! I love airplanes.....don't you?
Alrighty, so I suppose you are pretty much caught up on the local and latest happenings (that, and I don't want to bore you further). So, with much love, imaginary hugs and kisses, I shall leave you. Who broke my heart?:)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment