Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The age of perpetual business casual...

Hello all! My bad. I know - I say this often, but I've been less than faithful in writing blogs. Sorry!
So, quick synopsis...I have officially survived the potentially perilous teenage years and have entered into my twenties. Recently, a friend turned 20 and expressed a fear that we now had to officially grow up and wear nothing but business casual. Bummer...I have absolutely no cash to spend in effort to acquire such a wardrobe - darn. I suppose I shall just have to continue wearing my pre-twenty clothes until I have found a post-twenty job that will pay me on a regular schedule (imagine...). [And actually, we later found out that the misnomer about business casual was a complete rumor. The relief was indescribable.]
I have also embarked on my next set of classes - I am officially a sophomore at Metro State. Yay! Mostly through with those necessary evils called "entry level courses". (There is a light at the end of the tunnel.) So, once again I slog through piles of papers and textbooks to arrive at my weekend with some time to spare and refresh before starting once again. But actually, it's not all that terrible. I am (by the grace of God) getting used to this whole situation and can find the joy in learning. (However, if I ever say something stupid like "I think I'll take 'weather and climate' for my last science credit" again - someone PLEASE hit me.)
I know that this is a pitifully short post - and its not even that late - but I shall bid you all a loving adieu. Until next time - which hopefully will be sooner rather than later and contain something juicy.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well as mundane as perpetual school feels the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train. I look forward to juicy in the future!

a.matson said...

Me too.:) We'll just have to see what that turns out to be.