So, I am officially a Metro State student...and I survived my first week of classs. While (of course) I have a few....interesting professors, overall I think I'll find the classes quite enjoyable. I've learned some really interesting facts and have made a few acquaintances in my classes already. Everyone seems to be there to actually learn. What a refreshing concept. And I've made the most shocking discovery yet....
I'm actually enjoying school.
I know...I know..."who are you and what have you done with Annalyse?" (Really! It's me! By the grace of God, these words are actually coming out of my mouth.) You all told me that I would. I will accept your I-told-you-so's with good grace. How was I supposed to know that it wasn't just an optimistic attempt at appeasing me?:) But, you were all right, and I am pleased to admit it. Yay for school! (Who ever would have expected to see that phrase written by my hand EVER?) God is faithful and gracious, is He not?
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I. TOLD. YOU. SO! I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so!I told you so! I told you so! I was right!!! Took you long enough, but I'm glad you wised up to your awesome brothers advice. Told you so.
I love it!! I'm so happy you are enjoying school now. Enjoyment in school really helps to make the experience a great one!
Thats awesome! :) I'm glad you are! I to have (rarely) at times enjoyed school. It has happened. For like a min. haha Love you!
all I have to say is
Woo-fricken-hoo!!!!!
:) You all make me giggle.
Post a Comment