Friday, October 9, 2009

"As you wish...."

Hello all! So, I know it's going around, but for those of you that don't know - my facebook relationship status has officially changed. Yes, that's right - I have a BOYFRIEND!!! (On a side note, isn't it funny that facebook is now the standard of important information? I mean, it's only really important if it's facebook worthy. Weird...)
But anywho, I digress. His name is Duncan, and I met him through my darling cousin Liz. (They've been close friends for eight years...that's right, he comes with the highest recommendations!) He's probably the sweetest, most respectful guy I have ever met in my life (with the exception of you, James:)). Tall, handsome, blonde, blue-eyes....(think Wesley from the Princess Bride, only better)...*sigh* he's dreamy. That's right - absolutely dreamy.

I know, I know...I've so totally got it bad.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! ahhhhhhh! :D I want to hear all about him! I want to meet him! Is her that guy you were telling us about the last time we were all together?

Anonymous said...

I'm stoked you're stoked! But the last bit did make me want to vom in my mouth a bit...

Megs said...

AHHHH!!!! That is soooooo exciting!!!! I'm happy for you! I want to hear about this at church tomorrow! :) Ah, this makes my heart happy. :) Yay!!